Date:    Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:09:22 +1000
From:    Judy and Jim Barrass <judyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hemp PS

Also available are hemp cigarette papers (the ones I have are king size =
and made in Spain). These are 100% hemp and very fine and tranaslucent.
I have been doing wax patterns on these with a djanting and dyeing them =
with fibre reactives dyes and have made several miniature books. The =
papers have very good wet strength and hold creases well
Judy B.