[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Papers...

Re: Hemp cigarette papers

A similar paper that's worth experimenting with is the type used for rolling
perms, usually called 'end papers'. Not sure if they still use them, but I
come across packages of old ones in thrift stores on occasion. They are the
size of a cigarette paper and have good wet strength - I've used them for
backing spines on miniature books before.

with best wishes,

Pendleton, Oregon

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]