[BKARTS] Hot stamping type...

Good morning,

I have some hot stamping type and tools that I would
like to sell. I have about 30 boxes of various sizees
of type and a box of misc. tools as well as a glue pot
in very good condition.
If anyone is interested in any of the items listed,
please email me off list at jpoutasse@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Jackie