Re: [BKARTS] looking for paper punches (largish shapes) that can be made away from the edge of the paper

You can have a type high die made of the shape you
want to sut and use a portable linolium press for
doing the cutting. The ability to make a nice cut
depends on the size of yur die and how much arm moxie
you can muster.

MayKitten
--- Michael Muller/Cambridge/IBM