[BKARTS] Was " looking for paper punches" Now - portable linolium press

Hello everyone,

I'm a recently new member of the list. A photographer and printmaker, in
the past I built my own portfolios and clamshell cases. I'll mostly be
lurking here nursing a dream of putting together a hand-made book of photos....

I googled "linolium/linoleum press" but didn't find much. Can someone tell
me what they are used for (seems apparent, but you never know) sizes,
sources, ballpark prices?

Many thanks in advance.

David