[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Insurance SOS


Check with your company for a "temporary rider" on your insurance.  They
should offer that.

Also, are you teaching some place where they could get the temporary rider
on their insurance?  A regular workshop place should already have insurance.

A paper cut!  LOL  Well, you never know these days what somebody will sue
you for, do you?

Bobbi C.

>Does anyone know of insurance for artists teaching workshops?
>I have the opportunity to teach for at least a month, but not without=20
>My Traveler's wants $600 for the year.

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]