Re: [BKARTS] looking for paper punches (largish shapes) that can be made awayfrom the edge of the paper

Fiskars makes a movable circle cutter that can be placed anywhere on a
sheet of paper. It can cut a circle any size from 1 inch to 8 inches.
Olfa also makes a circle cutter (kind of like a compas) that cuts
circles about the same size. I find the Fiskars cutter more reliable for
clean cuts and more regular shapes. I think most craft stores carry the
Fiskars, the Olfa is a little more hit and miss for availability.
Emily Martin

--

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press