Re: [BKARTS] Insurance SOS

Hello,

I checked with my insurer since I often ahve workshops here and she said that my
coverage would cover anyone just as it would during an open studio etc on a
normal basis. Are you expecting a large number of students? are you covered
anyway?

Check your existing policy and probably it covers any mishaps...I teach young
people and we all know that a bindery is not really kid safe..

Kathy