[BKARTS] Chicago area opportunity

Please note:  I am not affiliated in any way with Paper Source.

Just thought there might be Chicago folks interested in this ad,
which was listed in the April 4 issue of the Chicago Reader
http://www1.chicagoreader.com/helpwanted/helpwant/complete.html

PAPER SOURCE, DESIGN department. Creative? Love Paper Source? We are
accepting applications for a part-time person at our company
headquarters to make creative samples for our catalog, Web site and
stores using our paper and products. Production work required.
Attention to detail a must. Fax resume to 312-906-9691.