Re: [BKARTS] Toronto

There are some great library collections in the city.  The Thomas Fisher Rare
Book
Library at the U of Toronto is wonderful
http://www.library.utoronto.ca/fisher/, and just
around the corner you can visit the Osborne Collection of children's books at
the TPL
http://www.tpl.toronto.on.ca/uni_spe_osb_index.jsp.  Its a hidden gem, in my
opinion.
Lots of good restaurants within walking distance of the university too.

Julia

www.philobiblon.com"              <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
>I'm going to have some play time in Toronto the last weekend of this month.
Does
anyone know some book-related sites I should visit. (I'd gladly receive any
non-book-
related suggestions as well.)

>Kevin Driedger
>Lansing, Michigan