Re: [BKARTS] Remay

I get my remay, at least for gardening purposes, at Pinetree Garden Seeds,
a small mail order seed company in New Gloucester, Maine. You can reach
them at 207 926 3400, or at their website:

http://www.superseeds.com

They sell the stuff by the foot, and their vegetable and flower seeds are
pretty good, too.

John Cutrone
Red Wagon Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida