[BKARTS] Exhibition Catalogs for Sale

I am looking to reduce/eliminate my stock of catalogs to the Central New
York Book Arts exhibition from 2001. The exhibition can be seen online at
<http://web.syr.edu/~pdverhey/cnybookarts/>

The catalog originally sold for $15 with the price  The price was recently
reduced to $7.50 with a small number put up for auction on Ebay at
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=29223&item=3512516057>.
The starting bid is $5.00.

Peter.

Peter D. Verheyen