[BKARTS] Saturday workshop

If you're in the northwest and are looking for a fun weekend book arts
get-away, we've teamed up with Parker House Bed and Breakfast for a "Books,
Bed and Breakfast" deal....

Friday and Saturday night, stay at the Parker House, one of the best B & B's
in the northwest, for only $55 per night. You can check it out at
http://www.parkerhousebnb.com/  Tell Sandy you're in town for the workshop
and she'll give you the special rate (reservations required).

Saturday morning, you can saunter across the street to the Pendleton Center
for the Arts in the beautifully remodeled Carnegie Library building for a
full day workshop (10 am - 4 pm), I'll be teaching on making a hard-bound
photo album. If time permits, we'll make a couple small goodies in addition
to our large project. Workshop costs $55 plus a $10 materials fee - a
bargain.

Pendleton is a three and a half hour drive from Portland or Boise, ID and
five hours from Seattle. If you bring a non-bookish friend or spouse, there
is actually lots to do in Pendleton on a Saturday, 10 really packed antique
stores, hiking and fishing close by, Tamastslikt Cultural Institute, etc.
This is a wonderful time of year to make the drive through the Columbia
River Gorge to Eastern Oregon - the weather is great, the wildflowers are
out, life is good.

For more information, you can contact me at 541-278-9322 or you can book
your room directly from the Parker House (800) 700-8581 and reserve your
spot in the workshop by calling 541-278-9201.

with best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon
paper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx