[BKARTS] Send info on your events to Tabellae Ansatae

Request for Calendar of Events Items for Tabellae Ansatae

Each issue, Tabellae Ansatae publishes and extensive calendar of events.
Issue 2.4 full of great articles, will be going to the printer soon!

If you have any calendar items: Call's for entries, Exhibits, Lectures,
Workshops of regional or national interest, Summer Study, etc.

The events should deal directly with Calligraphy & Illumination,
Bookbinding, Artist's Books, Marbling & Paste Papers and/or Papermaking.

If your organization offers a series of evening/Saturday classes, I'll be
happy to let my readers know of your organization and what sort of classes
it offers. I don't, however, have the space to list such individual classes.

Please respond promptly to be included in the new
issues. ONLY send items that will take place JUNE 1, 2003 AND LATER.  The
listings can have whatever info you have now. I can update the info in
future issues. If the info was in TA 2.3 you do not need to re-send that
info. If there are corrections to those printed entries, do let the calendar
editor know.

Please feel free to forward this info to any museums or other organizations
that sponsor suitable events.

Events are listed on a space available basis. There is no charge for events
sponsored by non-profit or not for-profit-groups. There is a $25 fee to list
for events of for profit companies.

   Send the particulars via email to Amanda at  <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

John Neal

Founded by Shereen LaPlantz, TABELLAE ANSATAE is a quarterly publication on
calligraphy, artist's books, bookbinding and books for kids. Tabellae
includes how-to  articles, reproductions of finished works, book reviews,
exhibit reviews. It is now published by John Neal, Bookseller.
Tabellae Ansatae
Subscriptions           USA       Others
1 year (four issues) $25 USD   $33 USD
2 years (8 issues )  $40 USD   $60 USD

John Neal
Letter Arts Review