[BKARTS] Pardon my topicality

>Nope just quiet. There was one message yesterday, and then nothing until
>yours today. Perhaps folks are just soaking up the sunshine...

Or maybe soaking up the news that first, the National Museum in
Baghdad was destroyed, then the main libraries, leading to the
irreparable destruction of books and art objects, including the
first known written text in history. Or perhaps we're just
participating in the discussions about these events among various
groups of conservators, curators and art dealers who are trying to
repair some of the damage and to prevent future catastrophes.

All that and soaking up the sunshine, too.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe