Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Apr 2003 to 17 Apr 2003 (#2003-106)

Audrey,

Another alternative would be to use methyl cellulose with a slight amount of
acrylic medium - also, look up the thread of paste paper in the book arts l
archive - lots of good recipes and information.

best regards,

Rory Golden
Executive Director
The Center for Book Arts