[BKARTS] Writers and artists

Dear Audrey-
 As long as you don't mass market your book, yes, you may use an author's
text.
At the same time it is appropriate and courteous to request permission from
the author,
or publisher, as it is the property of the author and most likely
copyrighted.

Friendships often form as aresult of making contact with the author by
acknowledging
your admiration of their work.   Perhaps you might consider making a second
edition or
sending a slide of the completed book.

Working with the poetry of Lee Young Lee in several of my own books, I drop
Lee Young
a note to let him know when those books are exhibited as well.
Still dancing,
Alice

Alice Simpson
THE DANCING CHANCELLOR:<A HREF="http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html";> http://tudorhistory.org/news/hatton.html</A>