Re: [BKARTS] Fair Use

In a message dated 4/19/03 4:02:18 PM, siegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< the fair use of a copyrighted work,

including such use by .... teaching (including multiple copies for classroom

use) >>

When I taught university classes, we got lots of memos, handouts, lectures
and info on copyright. I remember a statement about using materials for
classroom use.... it was a "one time" use. You could not save an article and
use it class after class. Once it was used, it was not supposed to be filed
away for future use the next semester or following years.
ljc