Re: [BKARTS] Writers and authors

No, you can't make artist's books using any other artist's material, without asking
permission. That includes postcards of art that is in museums. We often use art from
museums for our book covers, and we pay a fee to the museums, usually around $300-
400 for nonprofit publishers, publishing no more than600-1000 copies.
Bertha Rogers