Re: [BKARTS] fair use ... another view ...

It doesn't matter about the powerful corporate lawyers. What matters is that you'd be
using the art that another person created without getting permission and without paying
for that right. We can talk around the subject all day, but it's really pretty simple. If
people grasped the simplicity and did the right thing there'd be no need for those
powerful corporate lawyers.
Bertha Rogers