[BKARTS] Beiwax? Wax Touch-up sticks? Shelac filler sticks?

I recently purchased a hand bindery that had been
owned by a man who passed a year ago, and the widdow
sold the shop to me to get his equipment into the
hands of someone that would use it and not junk it.
Also she needed the space to expand her book store.

Going through the contents of the shop I found a a
tool chest containing about a dozen cans of Briwax, a
couple of boxes of assorted colors of wax based filler
and a lot of loose shelac filler sticks. Considdering
that the widow is a Mr. Murphy's and Pledge addict,
and that the bindery equipment doesn't seem to show
that degree of care; I wonder how these products
fitted into the bindery work.

He mostly repaired books and put leather bindings of
various styles on new books.

MayKitten

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?