Re: [BKARTS] Canson Mi-Teinte

I work at an art supply store.  I just went downstairs and checked
our Canson papers.  The black does rub off very slightly but none of
the other colors seem to.  Spraying it with an acrylic clear coat
may help but because the paper is textured I think it will be very
difficult to get an even coat.  Also, if you spray many coats it may
develope a slight sheen.

Jodi