Re: [BKARTS] Canson Mi-Teinte

I tried the acrylic spray thing, along with anything else I could think
of in a vain attempt to use black Canson (it was all that was available
to me). Absolutely nothing worked, so eventually I completely gave up on
my idea. Thanks to everyone for your alternative paper suggestions--maybe
I will resurrect my old idea and finally bring it to fruition. Whew!

Kris

--
  Kris Haff
  krishaff@xxxxxxxxxxx