[BKARTS] Gocco/Pudding, and website redesign

I recently redesigned my website to include more information and
images of my work, and there are a few books under the Printed Matter
section.

And for those interested in the Gocco, the May 2003 issue of Pudding,
the gocco proof magazine, is now out. It tests gocco printing on masa
unwaxed. You can also find it in the Printed Matter section; click on
the Pudding thumbnail.  There's a photo of the May issue, along with
subscription information.

You can follow the links at www.fingerstothebone.com, or go directly to
http://www.fingerstothebone.com/printedmatter/printedmatter.html

Shu-Ju
--
Shu-Ju Wang    http://www.fingerstothebone.com    Overhauled March/2003
               Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books & Custom Design