[BKARTS] Catalogue Reminder

Remember there is only about one week remaining to take advantage of the
Oak Knoll up to 50% Off Sale catalogue pricing.

The publishing division 50% Off catalogue contains 60 selected titles all
at 50% off their regular price.  Of particular interest to Book_Arts-L
subscribers might be "Geoffrey Wales" by Hilary Chapman.

Also our antiquarian book division, Oak Knoll Books, has extended their
Winter Sale till the end of April. You can save 20% to 50% on the 1000
antiquarian and out-of-print titles featured in their special Winter Sale
Catalogue.

These two great sales both end April 30, 2003.  So when you order be sure
to mention or make a note that you are ordering from the sale catalogue
because as of May 1 the prices go back to normal.

Both of the sale catalogues are available as electronic files on the
Internet. The link is:  <http://www.oakknoll.com/50offsale.html>

If you would like to be added to our mailing list for important future
catalogues please visit the registration page on our web site and tell us
your interests.  The direct link is:
<http://www.oakknoll.com/mail/register.html>

Sincerely,
John Laird