[BKARTS] Books about Books List

***DO NOT USE YOUR REPLY FUNCTION BUTTON TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.
MAKE SURE ALL REPLIES COME TO US AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST***
colophon@xxxxxxx

List 131, our newest books about books list, is now available for
browsing at our website.  183 items including booksellers' memoirs,
books on the art and craft of bookbinding, books on the history of
photography, Dickensiana and Edwin Drood, books on illuminated
manuscripts, books on papermaking, and typography, etc.

http://www.colophonbooks.com

Christine Liska

Colophon Book Shop
--------------------------------