Re: [BKARTS] Page layout

The program that I used to swear by is QuarkXPress.  Pre OSX it did this,
so i can only assume it still does.  Only problem -- it's expensive.
There's probably a few other options out there that will work for you at
a much cheaper cost, but if you're ever in need of serious book layout
muscle -- that program is the best.

- kbk