[BKARTS] Summer Classes in RI. Looking for Teachers

The Printed Page in Pawtucket, RI is a center for printmaking, book
binding, letterpress printing and papermaking. We offer a variety of
classes and workshops in these areas. I'm currently putting together the
course listings for the summer and fall. If you have an interesting
course idea and would like to teach at the studio, or if you are looking
for a place to do your own work, please send me an email:
studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, have a look at the website to see what the studio is offering now.
Spring classes have not yet been posted.
Thanks,
Jessica Evans
Director of The Printed Page