From: Duncan <tvjunkie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 90,000 rare manuscripts discovered
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:43:35 -0500

via metafilter.com

Historic find helps save Parsi culture

A collection of more than 90,000 rare manuscripts about the history
and heritage of India's declining Parsi community has been discovered
and is to be preserved.

Full story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2959095.stm

-- ****************************************** "I can dream about being Bugs Bunny, but when I wake up I'm Daffy"