Re: [BKARTS] type specimen book

hi Karen

The  books that I have found useful over the years have been:
 the Designers Guide to Text Type
The History and Technique of Lettering
Using Type Right
Inside Photo Typography
Basic Typography, Handbook of technique and design
The Grid
Emil Ruder Typography
Magazine Layout
Typefolio (Photo-Lettering, INC) this is an idea book of samples of
photo-lettering  work of the late 70's

--
TTFN
graham