Re: [BKARTS] Bible Endsheet Supplier - ADVERTISEMNET

Dear Bob,

We sell these papers, under the name of 'Victorian Bible Papers'.  You may
like to have a look at web site at: http://www.hewit.com/, or go directly to
the correct page of our online catalogue at:
http://www.hewit.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Machine_Made_End_Papers_30.ht
ml

kind regards

David