[BKARTS] New York City trip

Or, you could go to my web-site, below, and click on WOID, which
will take you to an extensive list of New York City resources,
including links to museums, galleries, notable landmarks related to
book arts, calligraphy and so forth.

After which you might click on ARCHIVES, where you will find reviews
and mentions of ongoing shows, exhibitions etc. on the same theme.

Archives items get posted with a slight delay from mailings to
subscribers. I expect to bring them up to date by Monday after I
complete the latest in a series of articles about looting.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the techniques of the medieval scribe