Re: [BKARTS] PHOTO BANDIT

How did this person gain access to your photos. Do you run a firewall on
your computer, in addition to antivirus software. In order to stop this
from happening again you need to work out where he got in and stop it, just
like any other burglary. If you need any help or advice you can contact me
offlist or on, and i will try to help if I can.
Nic