Re: [BKARTS] PHOTO BANDIT

Doing a quick check, (By whois,) on his e-mail I find
that his ISP is in Tampa Florida. S/he was removed for
multiple violations of their AUP.

MayKitten
-------------------------------------
66.118.157.9
thenet.com
Host reachable, 278 ms. average

66.118.156.0 - 66.118.157.255

NetTuner Corporation (Webmasters.com)
3003 West Stovall Street
Tampa
Florida
United States

Bensonoff, Leon
+1-813-839-9000
bensonoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WEBMASTERS-20020618
Created: 2002-06-19
Updated: 2002-06-19
Source: whois.arin.net
--------------------------------
207.142.128.84
webmasters.com
Host reachable, 295 ms. average

207.142.128.0 - 207.142.128.255

Webmasters.com
4465 W. Gandy Blvd., Suite 801
Tampa
FL
33611
United States

Administrator, Aleron DNS
+1-703-375-5600
dns-admin@xxxxxxxxxx

Abuse:
Aleron Abuse
+1-703-375-5600
abuse@xxxxxxxxxx

WEBMASTERS-207-142-128-0-24
Created: 2003-04-04
Updated: 2003-04-07
Source: whois.arin.net

--- Carl Sundell <c-sundell@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The photo bandit who stole my photo files gave a
> subject of "My New Pictures!" and created a website
> so anyone can access my private photo files.
>
> He then gave a false address "marnij65@xxxxxxxxxx".
>
> Carl H. Sundell

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?