Re: [BKARTS] blue paper

Hi Doug
   You are recalling MacGregor Vinzani in Whiting Maine.  They made great
conservation papers, especially useful for 18th/19th century books.  They
are no longer partners, but Katie MacGregor has set up again on her own and
is producing paper again.  In the current sample book I have from her is a
soft grey-blue matte finish paper, with a subtle fleck called Sherman
blue.  You can reach her at P.O. box 70, Whiting, ME, 04691.  She is a
wonderful person and an expert papermaker.  If you send her a sample of
something you need to match she might be able to do something for you.
  Dorothy A.

At 04:50 PM 4/28/2003, you wrote:
Small correction- the second paper I described has two tones OF blue,
not two tones ON blue.  -Don't wanna make it any more confusing...

-Doug