[BKARTS] French translation needed

Awhile back, somebody on this list was kind enough to help me with a
translation of a very short text for a book I'm working on, a revision of
the "Tale of Helvetica Dee." I need to add some credits and colophon and
could use help with that, too. My email list has been fried and rebuilt a
few times since then, so I no longer remember exactly who it was who was
kind enough to help me previously. If anyone out there can help, please let
me know. Thanks!

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH