Re: [BKARTS] things you can buy at the drug store!

Ed,

Yea, its amazing what you can buy at the local hardware store! Good info.

But I have seen a few problems with Klucel-G, depending on the
finishing on the leather, even when made with the good lab-grade
alcohol.  There are just so many variables in bookbinding leathers.
Which isn't to say I don't use Klucel-G,  I just test it out first.

chela
--
Consuela Metzger
Instructor in Book Conservation