Belinda Peters

From: kinde nebeker <kinde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:43:34 PM US/Eastern Subject: Milan/August/visit

Hello All, Just wondering if anyone knows of any delicious book arts (especially type-related) places, studios, events, classes, seminars or galleries in the far north of Italy. I will be there in August and would like to make it an educational trip in the field of design or book arts. Any info or contacts would be GREATLY appreciated. Kinde Nebeker Salt Lake City, Utah