[BKARTS] Oxford in July

Hello, I'm going to be at Oxford for a seminar for 2 weeks in July. I know
about the Bodlian(where I'll be doing some work, I hope) and the
Ashmolean. Are there other book-related experiences that are
not-to-be-missed? I'll be renting a car for the weekend so I can get about
the area. Thanks for any information you might have. I'm interested in
binderies, paper making, antiquarian books, antique fairs, house museums,
and gardens.

Linda

Linda M. Wilson, Library Director, Greenwich Academy, 200 N. Maple AV,
Greenwich, CT 06830 203.552.4403
linda_wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mail.greenwichacademy.org/~linda_wilson/libhome.html