Re: [BKARTS] Oxford in July

Hi Linda,

Merton College offers public tours of their medieval library for the
bargain price of £1.00 (contact the college for times:
http://www.merton.ox.ac.uk/generalinfo/visitor.html).

Many of the other colleges open their chapels and grounds to the public
but the libraries are, I believe, off limits. If there's a particular
library you'd like to visit I suggest contacting the college before you
arrive.

Best wishes,
James

--