[BKARTS] green horn

Hi my name is David and I'm trying to get some equipment for bookbinding
for the first time. I am trying to find these items, preferrable used:

Board Cutter
Vertical Plough
Sewing Frame
Standing Press

And any other small tools needed for traditional bookbinding. Please
help a green horn out!

David Farler
Fairfield, OH
513-254-9674