[BKARTS] Another inquiry

I have an inquiry about a printing press that I think may be some kind of
bindery equipment and I am wondering if you can post this for me. The
equipment is in three parts and hard to photograph so sketches are at
http://users.bestweb.net/~bpress/misc/press.gif.  Hope this can help
identify it. I would appreciate any responses copied to bpress@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again for your help.

Elizabeth Nevin