Re: [BKARTS] Rising Sun Japanese Book Cloth

Angelique,

In the interest of complete info, other rising sun distributors I know
of:
Attic Archives CA (415) 945 9980
NY Central (212) 473 7705
Paper Routes TX (214) 828 9494

Don

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 01:05 PM, Angelique Peralta Sipos wrote:

Greetings,

I'm in search of Japanese book cloths at wholesale prices. Does anyone
know
if Rising Sun Japanese Book Cloth Company is still in business? If so,
could
you please share their contact information. Their website seems to be
inaccessible.

Thanks in advance,

Angelique P. Sipos
Loose Leaves