Re: [BKARTS] [cyberscribes] sanity ie the Bible project

Greetings James,

It is heartening to see that Love and Art and Craft and yes faith
can still be found in this hectic world we find ourselves in.

Just one question, out of curiosity.  How many copies have you produced
if you have enough copies to publish.  Or is this to be a one off?

Blessings upon you,

Bob

The higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly.
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)