[BKARTS] West Coast Trip

Dear Friends

I am traveling to the West Coast this summer. I know it is both short
notice and a difficult time of year (everyone else is on vacation too),
but I would be available to give a slide talk about my work (teaching
bookmaking in schools for the past 12 years focusing on curriculum
applications and/or my artwork- primarily the Spirit Book Series). My
schedule is June 29-July 2 in Seattle, July 3-8 in Portland, and San
Francisco July 12-17 with travel through northern California in
between. It is a family trip but I should have some time to check out
book related places along the way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

in good spirit
Susan

------
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord