Re: [BKARTS] Public Sculpture

One good way to find sculptors is to contact the State Arts Council for
California and any Calif. non profit arts organizations that serve artists -
especially if your search only includes artists from California.  If it is a
broad search (not CA specific) any and all Arts Councils for the various
states as well as non-profit arts organizations that serve artists.  Many of
them have or are somehow connected to lists such as the kind you're looking
for.  You may have to email the director or some person at the organization
to find out.
Here are the ones for Oklahoma:
http://www.state.ok.us/~arts/
http://www.ovac-ok.org/

The Arts Deadline List is another possible source for listing your event and
asking artists to submit proposals etc. http://www.artdeadlineslist.com
Hope that helps some
Sue Clancy
http://home.telepath.com/~artist/