[BKARTS] Silver and Leather?

I have some silver coins and want to make a small case for them. Was
thinking of using leather for the case, but then it occurred to me that
leather might not be an ideal storage material for silver. Any thoughts on
this or advice as to where I might find more information? Thanks.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588