[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] Question from a new book binder - May Kitten

Look in your yellow pages for the following headings:

     Shipping Supplies & Containers

     Paper Distributors

     Packaging Materials

     Boxes - Corragated and Boxboard

     Bags - Paper & Plastic

I get my tissue from Xpedx.

I have allways claaed it just Bleached Packing Tissue
or Wraping Tissue. You can get small packages of it in
the gift wrap department of Wal-Mart.

If you use paper that is too thick, like 50 pound
book, your fabric bulks up too much.


--- Georgia H Chilton <ghchilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 5-13-200003
> 3 pm
> Dear May Kitten,
> What type or name for the local shipping house?
> Do you just call the paper bleached packing tissue?
> Thank yuou very much.
> Georgia
> At 09:12 AM 5/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >I use bleached packing tissue from a local shipping
> >supply house.
> >
> >MayKitten

Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?
Yours is the road that winds lonely and far,
Strange are the shadows that round you come creeping,
Still through the clouds is the glint of a star!

>From the book, Charge of the Goddess
BY: Doreen Valiente

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]