Re: [BKARTS] Question from a new book binder - May Kitten

the idea of using balsa plywood intrigues me.  i'm starting to play with
nonadhesive coptic type stitching, and would love to use wood as board.  i
sense that my little hand drill will be getting some use.

please let us/me know how the balsa ply works for you.

- kbk