Re: [BKARTS] Smaller deckled paper?

Ultrafelt is still available from Mohawk. The problem with it, as with other
commercial stocks, is its large size, 23x35 minimum. To get the deckle on
both sides of a folded sheet, the sheet would have to be 23" wide, folded to
11.5, which is too large for our current project.

Someone else mentioned making a fake deckle, but we have over 100 sheets so
that would be rather time consuming, and, I suspect, not satisfactory for
this client.

Thanks for your ideas and input.

Katie Harper

on 5/23/03 8:14 PM, Jacqueline Sullivan at JaciSull@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have purchased Ultra-felt from Seaman Patrick with this type of Deckle. It
> has been about 5 years since I last purchased it so I am not sure that it is
> still available. IT came it bright white, soft white and cream.
>
> Jacqueline Sullivan

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH